I'm going to be moving and really need to sell my furniture, it's not worth moving it all the way to MA. These are my items, all prices negotiable! Pictures are available on my Picasa site:
1. Couch $100 Loveseat $75 (as a pair $150): Both used but in good shape, dark green in color, and lightweight so not a pain to move.
2. Kitchen table with 4 chairs $125: Solid maple butcher block table with with 4 wood chairs with wicker seats, small table perfect for a kitchen eating area.
3. SOLD: Papasan chair $60: Pier One papasan chair with soft corduroy cushion, tan cushion color. In great shape and very comfortable!
4. SOLD: Full-size Bedroom set $500: Full size mattress only 4 years old (Simmons Beautyrest firm with pillow top) with IKEA Hemnes style bedroom set. Includes bedframe (slat-style so don't need a box spring), 2 bedside tables, and a large dresser. Wood is pine with a medium dark stain, and I have the original instructions for the bedframe, bedside tables and dresser if needed (bedframe directions very easy). Dresser is 19' deep, 39.5' wide and 51.5' tall, stores a lot of clothes!
5. TAKEN: FREE computer desk and small bookshelf - Got for $100 2 years ago, in good shape but just want to get rid of them so they're yours free! (no pictures)
6. FREE 13" TV (white) with built-in VCR - About 7 years old and still works fine but not worth me moving home (no picture)
Please contact me, Laura Wittman, at email@example.com if you're at all interested. I'd be glad to let you come by and see the item before you commit to buying it. I'd be wanting to have you pick up the furniture after May 11th but by the 19th when I move out (the closer to the 19th the better). Remember the prices are definitely negotiable!