We need moderator volunteers over the course of two days at our MP Symposium scheduled for Thursday, April 8th and 9th. It's easy!
1. Sign up for a block of time, usually a couple of hours. The sign-up sheets are posted outside Enrollment Services, A116 LSRC or you can email me so that I can add you to the sheet.
2. On the day, bring a watch with you to time the presentations.
3. Introduce the speaker and their MP title. We will provide you with a schedule with the name and title of each presenter.
4. Watch the time and cue the speaker when there are 10 minutes left, 5 minutes and stopping at 15 minutes.
5. At the end of 20 minutes (after question and answer) thank the speaker and introduce the next speaker.
We'll have the directions and the "cue" cards in each room so all you have to do is show up with your watch. Introductions and timing are crucial parts of a successful MP Symposium so your help will be greatly appreciated.
Please sign up on the sheet posted outside the Enrollment Services office door (A116).